This week’s episode of Destination Linux, we’re going to dig into the infamous Log4j vulnerability and attacks with Bo Weaver! Then we’re going to discuss the recent Solus Saga and what the community can expect. Plus we’ve also got our famous tips, tricks and software picks. All of this and so much more this week on Destination Linux. So whether you’re brand new to Linux and open source or a guru of sudo. This is the podcast for you.
Subscribe to All DLN Shows in ONE Feed!
Hosts of Destination Linux:
Want to Support the Show?
Want to follow the show and hosts on social media?
You can find all of our social accounts at https://destinationlinux.org/contact
- 00:00 = Welcome to DL 259
- 00:41 = Community Feedback: Destination Linux on iRacing TradingPaints.com
- 05:06 = Digital Ocean: App Platform ( https://do.co/dln )
- 06:43 = Log4Shell (log4j vulnerability) with Bo Weaver
- 17:42 = Bitwarden Password Manager ( https://bitwarden.com/dln )
- 19:21 = Solus Saga (Budgie Desktop’s Future & Serpent OS) [Ikey dev streams]
- 31:10 = Linux Gaming: Splitgate
- 35:41 = Software Spotlight: OctoPi
- 37:59 = Tip of the Week: Dolphin File Manager Hidden Features
- 40:16 = Linux Events: FOSDEM 2022, LinuxFest NW, SCaLE
- 43:19 = Outro
- 44:24 = Explanation for what happened to the Jill shirt
- 46:28 = Teaser for a New Show joining the network
Tip of the Week
- Dolphin File Manager tips:
- Terminal = F4
- Location Bar = Ctrl+L
- Splitview = F3
- Quick Rename = F2
- Michael’s Reaction video to Linus Tech Tips aka the “Let’s Go To Dolphin” video