This week’s episode of Destination Linux, we’re going to discuss what’s needed to take Linux desktop over the finish line. Then we’re going to pay our respects to Sir Clive Sinclair with a very special Treasure Hunt. Plus we’ve also got our famous tips, tricks and software picks. All of this and so much more this week on Destination Linux. So whether you’re brand new to Linux and open source or a guru of sudo. This is the podcast for you.
Subscribe to All DLN Shows in ONE Feed!
Hosts of Destination Linux:
Want to Support the Show?
Want to follow the show and hosts on social media?
You can find all of our social accounts at https://destinationlinux.org/contact
- 00:00:00 = Welcome to DL 245
- 00:01:06 = Community Feedback: Not All Governments Are Bad With Technology
- 00:04:13 = Digital Ocean: Managed MongoDB ( https://do.co/dln-mongo )
- 00:05:40 = What Linux Needs For Desktop Domination
- 00:50:30 = Bitwarden Password Manager ( https://bitwarden.com/dln )
- 00:52:28 = Tribute to Sir Clive Sinclair: Jill’s Treasure Hunt
- 01:08:56 = Software Spotlight: makedeb
- 01:10:40 = Tip of the Week
- 01:13:03 = Ubuntu 21.10 Beta Week for Testing
- 01:13:53 = Outro
Tip of the Week:
Being more Efficient in the Terminal
!! – Repeat the same command Ex: sudo !!
cd – Change Directory:
cd … = go up a directory using
cd = go to home directory
history | grep some command