This week’s episode of Destination Linux, we’re discussing a very difficult topic about toxicity, is eating our own holding Linux back? We’ll also talk about self-hosting your own VPN and Pine64’s PineTime Open Source Smartwatch. Plus we’ve also got our famous tips, tricks and software picks. All of this and so much more this week on Destination Linux. So whether you’re brand new to Linux and open source or a guru of sudo. This is the podcast for you.
Subscribe to All DLN Shows in ONE Feed!
Hosts of Destination Linux:
Want to Support the Show?
Want to follow the show and hosts on social media?
You can find all of our social accounts at https://destinationlinux.org/contact
- 00:00 = Welcome to DL 236
- 00:41 = Announcement: DLN MEGAFest on Sunday August 22nd
- 02:35 = Community Feedback: Self-Hosting VPNs
- 08:56 = Digital Ocean: Managed MongoDB ( https://do.co/dln-mongo )
- 10:30 = Is Eating Our Own Holding Linux Back?
- 33:05 = Bitwarden Password Manager ( https://bitwarden.com/dln )
- 34:31 = Pine64’s PineTime Open Source Smartwatch
- 43:55 = Linux Gaming: MMORPG Tycoon 2
- 46:52 = Software Spotlight: Mailspring Email Client
- 49:25 = Tip of the Week: wipefs
- 51:05 = Linux Community Events: openSUSE Asia Summit & Nest with Fedora
- 52:38 = Outro