Podcast (mp3): Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
Hosts of Destination Linux:
Ryan (DasGeek) = dasgeekcommunity.com
Michael Tunnell = tuxdigital.com
Jill Bryant = jilllinuxgirl.com
Noah Chelliah = asknoahshow.com
Want to Support the Show?
Support us on Patreon = https://destinationlinux.org/patreon
Support us on Sponsus = https://destinationlinux.org/sponsus
Destination Linux Network Store = http://dlnstore.com
Want to follow the show and hosts on social media?
You can find all of our social accounts at https://destinationlinux.org/contact
- 00:00:00 = Welcome to DL 234
- 00:00:42 = Announcement: DLN MEGAFest on Sunday August 22nd
- 00:01:39 = Community Feedback: SeaMonkey Application Suite
- 00:07:43 = Digital Ocean: Managed MongoDB ( https://do.co/dln-mongo )
- 00:09:19 = Interview with Nico from Garuda Linux
- 00:37:16 = Bitwarden Password Manager ( https://bitwarden.com/dln )
- 00:39:26 = News: So Much Drama In The Audacity
- 01:07:17 = Linux Gaming: Penguin Heist
- 01:11:04 = Software Spotlight: Piper
- 01:12:39 = Tip of the Week: uname
- 01:14:03 = Outro
I do very little audio editing. But I’m looking at switching from Audacity to Ardour.
It is an Audacity fork or a different project all together?
Wendy, if you’re asking about Ardour I think it’s a separate project altogether. It has a very different UI than Audacity and has been around for a while. It has a steeper learning curve than Audacity.
I just installed it (Ardour), and the work flow is WAY different. I’ll continue to play with it, maybe see if I can find a class on it like I did Audacity. If I can get the same or better quality out of it, I may go that route.
Wendy, if you find a good tutorial please share. Thanks
Continue the discussion at discourse.destinationlinux.network
2 more replies