This week’s episode of Destination Linux, we’re going to talk about our favorite distros so far in 2021, so for all the distro-hoppers out there, you dont want to miss this one. Then we take a look at Google’s FLoC tracking concept, which is claimed to bring targeted ads into a privacy-preserving future. We’ll discuss why a lot of people don’t seem to be FLoCing towards this idea. Plus we’ve also got our famous tips, tricks and software picks. All of this and so much more this week on Destination Linux. So whether you’re brand new to Linux and open source or a guru of sudo. This is the podcast for you.
Hosts of Destination Linux:
Want to Support the Show?
Want to follow the show and hosts on social media?
You can find all of our social accounts at https://destinationlinux.org/contact
- 00:00:00 = Welcome to DL 230
- 00:00:55 = Community Feedback: Is Distro Hopping a Hobby or a Problem?
- 00:10:17 = Digital Ocean: App Platform / Cloud ( https://do.co/dln )
- 00:11:42 = Our Favorite Distros of the Year . . . So Far
- 00:33:25 = Bitwarden Password Manager ( https://bitwarden.com/dln )
- 00:35:58 = Google’s FLoC: Fixes The Web’s Cookie Problem OR Just Creates New Problems?
- 00:50:00 = Linux Gaming: T 2.5 (3D Tic Tac Toe)
- 00:52:32 = Software Spotlight: Firefox Containers Extension (Michael’s How To Video)
- 00:57:45 = Tip of the Week: How To Enhance Your Firefox Experience.
- 01:03:27 = Outro
- 01:06:42 = Sudo Show Hangout (June 17th at 8PM US Eastern!)