The DL Triforce discuss the subject of Proprietary Software in Linux. Does proprietary software belong in Linux, do we even need it? We also have some awesome news from Blender with their latest release & from ProtonMail with Proton Drive. We then head to our gaming section where we take a look at Shing, a ninja based beat-em-up game. Later in the show we’ll give you our popular tips/tricks and software picks. Plus so much more, coming up right now on Destination Linux.
Hosts of Destination Linux 190:
Want to Support the Show?
Want to follow the show and hosts on social media?
You can find all of our social accounts at https://destinationlinux.org/contact
- 00:00:00 = Coming up on DL190
- 00:00:39 = Welcome to DL
- 00:00:55 = What Noah has been up to
- 00:03:16 = What Ryan has been up to
- 00:07:59 = What Michael has been up to
- 00:08:53 = Digital Ocean – Cloud Hosting & VPS (https://do.co/dln)
- 00:10:27 = Communit Feedback: If you HAD to choose . . . Windows or Mac?
- 00:15:38 = News: Blender
- 00:21:25 = News: Proton Drive
- 00:26:35 = Security Advisory: WiFi Security
- 00:28:02 = Bitwarden – Open Source Password Manager (https://bitwarden.com/dln)
- 00:29:54 = Proprietary Software on Linux: Do We Need It?
- 00:57:34 = Gaming: SHING
- 01:00:41 = Tip of the Week: /media
- 01:02:45 = Software Spotlight: Super Productivity (To-Dos / Task Management)
- 01:08:35 = Become a Patron to Join the Patron Post Show
- 01:09:02 = Buy Dat Merch at the DLNStore.com
- 01:09:46 = Join the DLN Community
- 01:10:12 = More Great Content at DestinationLinux.Network
- 01:10:32 = The Journey Itself . . .
- 01:10:42 = Patron Post Show Preview