On this week’s episode of Destination Linux, we’re transitioning from the topic of Bug Reporting last week to Tech Support in Linux this week. We’re going to check in on Wayland’s progress with Plasma’s new release, we have an sandbox MMO for gaming, and our popular tips/tricks and software picks. All of this and so much more, coming up right now on Destination Linux.
Hosts of Destination Linux 185:
Want to Support the Show?
Want to follow the show and hosts on social media?
You can find all of our social accounts at https://destinationlinux.org/contact
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:38 Welcome to DL185
- 01:06 What Noah has been up to
- 05:17 What Michael has been up to
- 06:50 What Ryan has been up to
- 11:18 Digital Ocean – https://do.co/dln
- 12:38 Community Question: When to Upgrade Disk Space and What to Buy
- 19:05 How to send us Community Feedback
- 19:28 News: KDE Plasma 5.20 Improvements for Wayland
- 27:38 Security Advisory: DuckDuckGo – Privacy-focused Google Search Alternative
- 30:31 Bitwarden – https://bitwarden.com/dln
- 32:46 Main Topic: Let’s Fix Linux Tech Support
- 49:35 Linux Gaming: Wurm Online (Free to Play MMORPG)
- 52:10 Tip of the Week: /bin (Filesystem Breakdown Part 2)
- 53:40 Software Spotlight: Natron – Open Source Compositing Software (After Effects Alternative)
- 57:13 Become a Patron to join the Patron Post Show
- 57:42 Get Some Swag at the DLN Store
- 58:02 The DLN Community is Too Legit To Quit!
- 58:28 Check out DestinationLinux.Network
- 58:50 The Journey Itself . . .
- 59:09 Patron Post Show Preview